revel f208

1. M

Revel M16 for $650 or F208 for $2250

Hello Audioscience community, I'm very new to the audiophile scene and had a few questions. I moved into a new home with a home theater room size: 20.3 ft X 16 ft X 8.9 ft (WidthXLengthXHeight) I will be playing mostly movies with some music probably a 60/40 split. I have been doing some...
  2. E

Revel F208 at half-price or something else ?

Hey guys, I've been reading through various threads on Revel with keen interest. I have an oppurtunity to purchase a demo pair of F208s at essentially -48% off retail ( appx 5k AUD). The store is a bit of a drive away so I'm not able to audition them. My current fronts are the brilliant KEF...
  3. HTNut1975

SOLD: Revel F208 (Piano Black)

Selling my F208’s. Excellent aesthetic and working condition. Still have the wrapping on the bottom and one of the speakers has the wrapping around most of the body. Mint. Located in Middle, TN. Will ship insured. I also posted this on AVS. $2,995 plus shipping/PayPal.
  4. Coach_Kaarlo

AHB2 Mono v Stereo - what is audible?

Dogma is not being able to consider rational alternatives. Rationally if only a few people can hear a difference no big deal, carry on. However, if a large portion of listeners hear the same difference then we can start the science.....blind tests etc......because there may be some basis to the...
Top Bottom