Search results

1. Zerviscos

Yanking/removing headphones off amps before turning it off?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I can understand how yanking/removing cables while the amp is on can short the drivers causing a channel imbalance. I was curious about this because I planned to buy the Elex and while I was reading about the Elex having driver issues from clipping at high...
  2. Zerviscos

Beyerdynamic T1 Black Ed.(v2) or Focal Elex?

Looking to expand my headphones, someone is selling me a Beyerdynamic T1 v2 Black edition for around $500. I was originally looking at the Focal Elex for $700(including shipping). Now obviously I can't demo the Focal Elex, while I can demo the T1.2 on Saturday this week. I was wondering, to...
  3. Zerviscos

Is the Balanced SDAC worth it's $50 over the OL DAC?

Looking for a budget DAC to pair with my Lake People G109-A. I was wanting to get the non-balanced SDAC, but I don't think Massdrop's gonna put it up anytime soon again. So now I'm choosing either from the Balanced SDAC and the OL DAC, and was wondering if the balanced inputs are worth it's $50...
  4. Zerviscos

Used Lake People G109A vs JDS Labs Atom

It has been a stressful two weeks trying to find a good amp/dac for my first desktop setup. I've been using a Fiio A3 and X3 Gen 2 for a while with my HD6XX, and wanted to go desktop since I barely listen on the go anymore. The past 2 weeks I've cycled through many options for around the...
Top Bottom