Search results

1. M

Build monsterous subwoofers or go for some small rhythmiks etc.

Hello, Honestly don't know what to do. I am deciding to add a subwoofer system to my KH310s. I listen to music 99 percent of the time. I get satisfying low end but my prefered genres go deeper and I enjoy bass. I have no aesthetic constraints so am deciding between two massive 18'' "mini...
  2. M

How smooth can in room response realistically get?

I have spent some quarantime getting the system dialed in with room treatment and using Dirac. I really like the sound now, but will likely keep messing with it compulsively. A few questions- -Is the moving mic method (below) the best way to get accurate data? So far it seems the most...
  3. M

What is a "good" in room response? Is there a REW hall of fame on ASR?

Basically the title. What do people consider a solid in room response at listening position (off axis as well)? Is there a standard level, settings etc in REW that could allow a bit of direct comparison? It seems that UMIK + MiniDSP is popular and could eliminate one variable.
  4. M

Help with placement/treatment in dedicated room (literally no thought to interior design)

Hey, Just got a new house with a ghetto finished garage that I am setting up for my work from home/dungeon room. I care not what it looks like or if guests think I am crazy person. The room dimensions are Length 21' Width 11' 2'' Height 7' 2'' Brick on two walls, sheet rock on others...
  5. M

Treated vs Untreated room. Measurements, plots and help with REW

Hey guys! This is my first post but I have learned a lot from this forum over the past year! I used the REW for dummies thread and eagerly await part 3. Please tell me if the post is in the right place etc. So, I recently purchased a full set of Auralex ProPanel ProKit for 200 bucks (Link to...
Top Bottom