Search results

1. T

Delete

Delete
  2. T

Power Regenerators, conditioners...

Do power re-generators and or conditioners work as advertised? I was assuming most electronic devices have circuits to take the incoming wall power and translate this to clean DC. It does make some sense to me that the cleaner the power the better, but it seems a bit excessive to spend 10,000...
  3. T

Occasional loud Pops...

So perhaps this question is related to my previous question about separating cables, but thought I would ask - I have an occasional, but very annoying issue on my system - seems to be related to my Receiver, but I am not so sure since it has affected both Denon receivers I have used. (Denon...
  4. T

Separating power cables from speaker cables and interconnects?

Kind of a newbie question - is it a good idea to ensure that your speaker cables are not in close contact with speaker cables? How about interconnects?
  5. T

ATC SCM7 vs PMC DB1 gold?

So I am wanting to upgrade my speakers on the computer desktop, and am considering either the ATC SCM7 or PMC DB1 gold. I would love some Harbeth p3esr's but those are a bit out of my price range. I intend to pair them with my Yamaha WXA-50 amp. I've listened to both ATC and PMC speakers in...
  6. T

USB cables can sound different?

Im trying to get my head around this - are there any plausable scientific reasons for thinking that different USB cables can make a difference to sound? Here it is stated that blind testing is done and demonstrates that differences can be reliably be detected...I can understand the idea that...
Top Bottom