• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ATC SCM7 vs PMC DB1 gold?

timothyo

So I am wanting to upgrade my speakers on the computer desktop, and am considering either the ATC SCM7 or PMC DB1 gold. I would love some Harbeth p3esr's but those are a bit out of my price range. I intend to pair them with my Yamaha WXA-50 amp.

I've listened to both ATC and PMC speakers in the past, and liked them, but have not heard these models - they would be used as near field monitors I guess. (I will probably get sub, like the REL T-Zero later on)

Anyone have thoughts or suggestions? Would love to see some more reviews of British speakers here.

Eckelstone

I am exactly looking at the same three speakers for the same use haha (even the rel sub...). Have you made a choice in the end and would you be willing to share your experience. I am specifically concerned with low level performance. Thank you :)!

Top Bottom