Search results

1. onofno

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Global business, economics, and stock markets updates

I'me 68 and I don't think I'll be here in 2050... unless a magic pill is able to to give me many more years without aging. The problem is : do I want to see what's happening after 2050 ? Today I'm not able to say yes... even if I have no pathologies.
  2. onofno

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

with my CANON GX7 - Sept 4, 2020 - 16:45 - click on image - Poor suburb of town, France
  3. onofno

Post a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a screenshot, ...no words.

with my CANON GX7 - Sept 4, 17:41 - click on image - People are living inside that house.
  4. onofno

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?!

Compared to us in Europe.... or USA or Canada..... Japan, Singapore, Hong-Kong accept few migrants and many migrants are moving with diseases.... Japan is the safest country on Earth for a tourist, Singapore is probably number 2. We in France - because of immigration - are going towards a...
  5. onofno

Italy a country that I LOVE... my wife is Italian from Ischia a beautiful small island... When you walk you are surprised - chocked by the beauty of old towns, I mean 500+ years old towns, the beauty of landscapes shaped by men.... you keep walking and you see the past because in Italy they keep...
  6. onofno

The first French university has opened in Paris in 1200 ! Students could learn law, medicine, art, theology, etc... some schools existed many years before... probably around the year 800. and yes we start counting grades from 12 grade til 1st grade, then university. Children in France are...
  7. onofno

You should buy a bottle of wine from Tuscany, Italy, called "Brunello di Montalcino". Pronunciation in French : "brounel-lo di Montalchino". You can buy it everywhere in Quebec so it should be available in Vancouver. In France, after the harvest we can go to the fields to pick up the bunches of...
  8. onofno

Countries using the Fahrenheit scale For a long time, most English speaking countries, or those under the influence of England, used the so-called Imperial units system, which applies the Fahrenheit scale for temperature measurement. When did they change from Fahrenheit to Celsius ?
  9. onofno

Temp today/now 11:40 in Toulouse : 26°C / 78.8*F and this afternoon : 31°C / 87.8°F Wearing a mask in Toulouse is mandatory everywhere. About statues : destroying statues that were put up in another time (400/200 years ago... ) when values weren't the same as today is so stupid... - on...
  10. onofno

yes... but during the last 24 hours 6 people died from covid-19 (probably people in retiring homes)
  11. onofno

Number of deaths linked to Covid-19 in France (including deaths in hospitals and deaths in retiring homes and others ...) 2020 // week 22 : May 25-31 ........ week 30 : July 20-26 ........ week 34 : August 17-23 " The PCR test for Corona is as good as that Scientology test that detects your...
  12. onofno

Post a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a screenshot, ...no words.

inside Joshua Tree National Park USA
  13. onofno

PierreV said: and, btw, the thing that disturbs me the most in this pandemic era is that if you are a kid caught at an "illegal" party, you could be fined half the yearly wage of your working-class dad whereas, if you are a trade commissioner going to a golf event and party, a "profound apology"...
  14. onofno

@ North_Sky Listen to what is saying Professor Toussaint (in French) August 19 about Covid_19 Vidéo "When the state is the toy of the holders of capital, the population is nothing but cattle."
  15. onofno

Monday update, 1 person died from Covid-19 in France last night. Tweeter My grandchildren are going back to school on Tuesday 1 September in Toulouse, France.
  16. onofno

You're right. 4745 people were in hospitals in France with the disease; 210 more than the day before. 23 died...
  17. onofno

Portion of a fisching port in a town called "Port-Vendres" by the Mediterranean Sea, South of France, where you can eat in restaurants fresh fish, oysters, whatever from the sea... with my iPhone 5 SE. March 8, 2020. 18:41:36
  18. onofno

with my iPhone 5 SE - old suburb of town
  19. onofno

The 10 richest people in France 2020 (in Millions €uros) .......... Dassault is a company building war planes (The Rafale among others...) 5 years from now Bernard Arnaud will be the richest man on Earth...
Top Bottom