Search results

1. F

Review and Measurements of SMSL M100 DAC

Hello, I have a NX4 Topping and I like this SMSL M100 is it better than topping? or is there no improvement buying it if I already have the topping? greetings and thanks!!!!!! @amirm
  2. F

New SMSL M500

Hello friend, I see that you have the Topping D50s and this M500, how would you compare them? I'm about to buy the D50s today along with JDS Atom amp but I'm also thinking of buying this M500, what is your recommendation? I only use it for headphones, greetings and thank you very much
  3. F

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

@amirm Thank you very much for your help, and if I add an amp atom to the Topping D50? Would it be a BIG improvement over the NX4 DSD ?? or does not justify the payment? regards
  4. F

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

@amirm Hello, I love your reviews, congratulations! I am in a problem, I have a NX4 DSD a year ago and I love it, but I wanted to take a small step to the PC dac of approx 200 dlls, I am about to decide between the DX3 and the D50, I only use it with headphones,, Beyerdynamic DT9990 80 ohms...
Top Bottom