Search results

1. C

FS: ELAC EA Series Integrated Amplifier (EA101EQ-G)

Selling my 2-years-old class AB elac amp in perfect condition. It will ship in original packaging. More pictures Asking $320 shipped CONUS, $299 local cash (33185) Please do not send chat request, only messages. Thanks for looking! Some features: - Control app lets you fine-tune the...
  2. C

FS (US-FL) ELAC - Debut Reference DBR62 (Black/Walnut), like new.

I'm selling my DBR62s in open box, like-new condition, free of any marks, scratches or dents. Used for about 3 months, less than a couple of hours a day. I bought them directly from ELAC in March last year. I'm selling them because they have been sitting in their box for the last 8 months since...
  3. C

FS: Moondrop Starfield

Moondrop Starfield in like-new condition. Bought a few days ago from a fellow redditor just to try them out. Includes original box and accessories except the original cable. Will include one cable of your choice (from the ones in the pictures). $75 shipped (CONUS)
  4. C

WTB: Soncoz LA-QXD1

I'm looking for a Soncoz LA-QXD1. I'm in MD, USA, PayPal ready. Thank you!
  5. C

Can I connect a headphone amp to the output of a USB DAC/Amp?

Hi guys. I was wondering if it is OK to connect a JDS Labs Atom to the output of an XtremPro X1 (AKA Speaka) using a simple 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA adapter. Will it damage the Atom? Will the sound be distorted? Is there a way to disable or bypass the Amp part of the Speaka? Thank you!
Top Bottom