Search results

1. P

Help choosing electronics for my 2.1 system

Interesting to know, is this because of the eARC input that it preserves the low frequency effects? Should that be something to keep an eye on if I want these effects preserved? Or is it more related to the software running inside of it. With the budget I have I could get a cheap-ish used...
  2. P

Thanks a lot for the answers, they're really insightful and help me understand how everything fits together better :) I'm not sure whether I should be wanting to use the built-in HPF or the built-in LPF. Though I've browsed the forum for more in-depth reasoning for each, I can't say I really...
  3. P

Many thanks for your swift reply! Is my understanding correct that in this case the speakers will still play the low frequencies and risk getting muddy bass sound? Since both sub and speakers will be playing bass. Yes it's the SB-1000 non pro version. Also, from what you're suggesting, the...
  4. P

Hey all, Want to preface this by saying that I am really grateful this forum exists and people like you give your precious time to talk on it. I have recently came across this forum and it's been fascinating to learn from the threads and catch a glimpse of what the world of audio science looks...
Top Bottom