Search results

1. Brian like sushi

about Motu m4 input 3-4

Hello everyone on the forum, I just bought a Motu M4 audio interface. I would like to know if the audio quality and dynamic range of inputs 3-4 are the same as inputs 1-2 on the Motu M4. I use it for mic preamp(neve1073), seeking advice from everyone.
  2. Brian like sushi

Kali Audio LP-UNF

"Does this seem like the high frequencies might be too bright? I watched a comparison video with the HS5s, and their low frequencies are a bit pronounced, which makes the sound appear somewhat muffled, not very natural. It's just a guess."
  3. Brian like sushi

IN-5 vs LP-6 v2 for mixing

In my home, I have a pair of KH120 Mk2, KH80, and LP6 v2. I used to do mixing with the KH80, but later I switched to the KH120 Mk2. I found that without using room acoustic correction with a measurement microphone, the LP6 v2 doesn't perform worse than the other two pairs; its sound is natural...
  4. Brian like sushi

Properties of speakers that creates a large and precise soundstage

So, what are the most natural-sounding speakers in the world with the most 3D sensation, depth, and layering? For me, it's probably many models from Kef, as well as Focal's Shape series and most products from HEDD.
  5. Brian like sushi

That make sense. I saw Adam S series and T series use kind of design.
  6. Brian like sushi

I am a mixing engineer, and I am very curious about what creates the 3D sound or depth of field when listening to speakers. For example, when we are mixing or mastering, we use mid-side tools to make the sound more three-dimensional. However, many speakers, such as the well-known Yamaha NS10...
  7. Brian like sushi

Adam T7V, Spinorama and EQ inside

Nice work,wish your date can upload to spinorama.org. t7v’s date on spinorama is wrong.
  8. Brian like sushi

Problem about low volume on LP6 and more

Thanks bro.I agreed with you.I will check some date abt loudness compensation DSP. I just found someone said when LP6 work on high volume, the high frequency volume is going up a little bit.
  9. Brian like sushi

Problem about low volume on LP6 and more

Hey,guys,I just got LP6 v2 in my bedroom.When I listen low volume,it lose high frequency,Everything sounds like only mid range and lose detail. I have hs7 and kh80,they both don’t have this issue. I am interesting anyone have this problem? I like listen music before fall sleep.So my volume is...
Top Bottom