Search results

1. B

Wiim pro plus or Nuprime dac-9 with streamer?

Hi guys, I have a Nuprime dac-9 and Nuprime AMG STA. I use my tv as a streamer for Spotify. Now I want to add a streamer for lossless. I have no idea how good my dac is so I would love to hear advice. Should I go for a Wiim pro plus or add a streamer to my dac-9. Or any other options for...
  2. B

Should I upgrade to Arcam SA30 from Nuprime dac-9 + Nuprime AMG STA?

Right now I'm using a Nuprime dac-9, Nuprime AMG-STA, B&W 683 S2, an old rel sub, and I use mainly Spotify from my tv (because I don't have a streamer jet). I'm quit satisfied with the sound but I wonder what would benefit me the most. 1: getting a streamer in my setup and maybe in de far...
  3. B

Douk Audio t8 pro power consumption

Hi guys, I'm considering to buy a Douk Audio t8 pro. Because my stereo is running hours daily I'm curious to know what the power consumption will be. I'm a bit scared because of the tubes. With what could I compare it to?
  4. B

A tube buffer that gives tube sound.

Sounds like a great option en much cheaper then mini DSP. I'm probably to noob to invest in this option, I'm afraid I'll don't get this working.
  5. B

Interesting, I'll Google the transistor option.
  6. B

I did some correction with acoustic panels because the acoustic was very bad. It made a big difference but I never measured anything. I think good measurement or eq is going to exceed the budget for this moment.
  7. B

The Shiit Freya is not available in The Netherlands and I forget to add my budget, under €200.
  8. B

Hi people! I'm getting slowly my way in audioland. Had some upgrades an finally got that sound I like (for now). Setup is a Tv, optical, Nuprime dac-9, Nuprime AMG STA, RU connected copper cables, B&W 683 S2, old Rel quake sub and a big diy acoustic panel on the sealing. I would like to...
Top Bottom