Search results

1. Eric Natural

What Did U Get @ Record Store Day ?

My local guy's shop had a modest turnout today - b/c kinda cold and blustery for April 20th here Picked-up the pre-ordered new Pearl Jam "Dark Matter" in standard black. It was a considerable $ upcharge for the colored one. I bet they sound the same : = ) also found a Elvis Costello disk that...
  2. Eric Natural

How Long Do Speakers Sound as They Were Designed ?

I have a pair of Monitor Studio Studio 6s that I bought in 1999. Perhaps over the years they are no longer as flat as they were originally . . . but they still sound great to me. How would I be able to tell if the drivers/crossovers were "worn-out" if there is such a thing ? TIA
  3. Eric Natural

perhaps 13 times better than being at Coachella

is sitting on my sofa with the Hi Def Hi Fi A/V coming from UTube Charlotte de Witte - Grimes - Purple Disco Machine - Japanese House - Raye - The Bleachers there are several others today & last night, eh . . . not so much but the above do get serious props from this consumer, all amazing and...
  4. Eric Natural

Cart Brand Loyalty Survey Up in Here - Sumiko or ?

or AT ? these are two consistently well-regarded manufacts re : your experience as I've had good audio with both cheers
  5. Eric Natural

Refresh Me on S Tonearm vs. a Straight Arm

I'm seeing new tables available with S shaped tonearms again and for some reason, I thought that was no longer a thing. What are the mechanical/engineered/audio advantages(if any) of the two shapes vs the other ? Peace
  6. Eric Natural

Tell Us About ARC plugin for DSP in the Home Studio

Interesting that it's in VST form - seems a perfect add to my master bus in Ableton for mixing/mastering. Have you used this to "room-correct" your studio ? Feedback ?
Top Bottom