Search results

1. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

What would be a good direct drive?
  2. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2, MM/MC Phono Preamp.
  3. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

I have been looking at the Rega 50th anniversary edition with external power supply and Exact 2 MM cartridge.
  4. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

It's mostly 7" singles, but I will go through and see what is available and what's not. Thanks.
  5. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

Thanks Balle. What about the external power supply for the Rega? Does that make a difference?
  6. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

No, through the 70's up until the early 2000's, I played my vinyl records. Then I got married and moved from Australia to the US, leaving behind all of my vinyl up until a few months ago, when I brought all of my vinyl back to the States. I now have the money to get back into listening (my...
  7. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

Thanks so much for the reply. I do like and get your "like copying VHS to Blu-Ray" analogy. Never thought of it that way. So I suppose getting "expensive" equipment won't make that much difference to the outcome.
  8. Gerry609

Help with vinyl ripping.

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and new to analogue. I have just collected my old vinyl records consisting of 7inch and LP's. I want to "rip" these to my computer for playback on my DAP. A lot of these are not available, hence digitizing them. I am bout to buy a REGA - Planar 3 50th...
Top Bottom