Search results

1. M

Is it possible to add Qobuz to the Onkyo TX-RZ50?

best way to use Qobuz with Onkyo is with Chromecast. Th Rz50 has chromecast built, you can see the onkyo directly as chromecast device from Qobuz app on the smartphone.
  2. M

Replacing NAD T778

Thanks for suggestion. unfortunaty Nad is already unmounted and sent to hi-fi shop for selling
  3. M

Replacing NAD T778

Many thanks for this feedback. I know Yamaha and Onkyo are considered mainstream, but on the other side I think some good products are available from both companies. did you try the rz70? I’m currently looking at that. from specs point of view it gas all I need. and Chromecast support is the...
  4. M

Replacing NAD T778

same for denon?
  5. M

Replacing NAD T778

I am also evaluating Marantz Cinema 40? How is performing vs the models highligted above? Do you know what is the dac used?
  6. M

Replacing NAD T778

Sure. As I understood the issue is related to not compatibility and cant be solved. So far the main problem is that Nad HDMI board do not discover the status change of the tv when move from hdmi to tv, and keep the hdmi audio input.
  7. M

Replacing NAD T778

Because it was working perfectly in my previous setup with Yamaha 2040 and then 1060
  8. M

Replacing NAD T778

Actually I expext all components may impact in sound quality (mainly in stereo setup). I tested different dac in same setup and the difference is huge (mainly in terms of stage, details). same for preamp stereo vs AV. I am looking for a product that has performances similar to a good stereo...
  9. M

Replacing NAD T778

I will use room correction for sure. I like dirac even if I think that the eccessive correction leeds to top much “digital” effect in stereo listening. Similar with D class amplifier. My experience is mainly related to stereo amplifiers and setup and actually I can really appreciate differences...
  10. M

Replacing NAD T778

About Denon, only product in line with expectations is the AVC-A1H, but actually is out of budget. Reccomandation about Denon is reated to overall reliability or to audio quality?
  11. M

Replacing NAD T778

no one can support?
  12. M

Replacing NAD T778

Dears, I am considering to chance my AVR NAD T778 with a new one. I like over all the features of Nad, the bluos app is very nice and also Dirac calibration is good. In terms of sound , focusing on music reproduction in stereo (+sub) configuration is also good, I would say not fantastic but...
Top Bottom