Search results

1. S

Emotiva CMX2 AC Line Filter With DC Offset Eliminator Review and Measurements

Well, perhaps 'sources' isn't the perfect term. Let's use 'generators'... Anything with a microprocessor (TV's, PC's, Phones, TV's). Anything that is termed 'low voltage' (LED lights, Dimmer switches). Anything that uses a Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Now is it necessarily an issue if DC...
  2. S

Yeah EGrunt, I was thinking my APC was going bad since it is like 8 years old. But in reality, it is all of the DC sources that are creeping into our home electrical system in this day and age. This makes the discussion around Audio Quality and Power Conditioning all the more relevent.
  3. S

I just bought the CM-x2+ (plus) for $149 with free shipping direct from Emotiva. Not sure what the difference is between the old CM-x2 and the new CM-x2+, but the new model doesn't have any of the dignostic LED stuff in it. This guy actually 'mod-ed' the older model and he made the point...
Top Bottom