Search results

1. L

Douk VU3 VU Meter Review (Updated Version)

Very nice! The Audio-Technica AT-HLC-130 appears to be just a high-quality standard car impedance converter, for anyone looking for something similar, the PAC SNI35 is a good readily-available substitute, (though only rated for 20-20khz) that has been tested with no distortion at up to 2v output.
  2. L

Douk VU3 VU Meter Review (Updated Version)

So, if you just want a vu meter (without any switching functionality), and it doesn't have speaker-level inputs, would using a line-out converter (as often used in car stereo systems) in parallel with the speakers be the best way to avoid distortion - rather than just using the line-level outputs?
  3. L

Douk VU3 Review (VU Meters)

I don't need the switching function, so I'm looking at this one from Nobsound: https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005005568550057.html which uses RCA jack (pre-amp / line-level) inputs. It can be used as a passthrough, even with the power off, so seems like it may not add any distortion... (or...
  4. L

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Anyone know where I can buy the silver version? ;) Are there any VPN client apps that can be loaded on it? Thanks.
Top Bottom