Search results

1. derbidrd

AKG K712 Pro Review (Headphone)

Thank you for sharing this website : I tried most of the parametric EQ and like this one more (Kuulokenurkka) : Preamp: -6.8 dB Filter 1: ON LSC Fc 105 Hz Gain 6.8 dB Q 0.70 Filter 2: ON PK Fc 181 Hz Gain -3.5 dB Q 0.21 Filter 3: ON PK Fc 1226 Hz Gain 5.5 dB Q 1.41 Filter 4: ON PK Fc 3132 Hz...
  2. derbidrd

JBL SRX835P Reviewed (Powered Monitor)

It's a pity, they're in stock in Europe, thomann doesn't ship to USA? I see one in stock in five stars guitars.
  3. derbidrd

JBL SRX835P Reviewed (Powered Monitor)

I still want to see beringer b215xl reviewed after I read the long avsforum topic about how these speakers are killers for home cinema application.
  4. derbidrd

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

@VintageFlanker : Un petit +1 sur dealabs !
  5. derbidrd

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

457€ for the pair in france here (promo code easy25) : https://www.easylounge.com/enceintes-bibliotheques/focal-focal-aria-906-noyer-fonce-57486
  6. derbidrd

Marantz SR6014 AVR Review

To my opinion you should have investigated more on the drop of sinad listening from heos and not using pure direct mode. Because in pure direct mode you loose the subwoofer and audissey eq so most of people will use heos with other modes (I use stereo mode). Maybe you had m-dax on? Maybe I...
  7. derbidrd

Announcement: ASR Will Be Measuring Speakers!

The B212xl have a worse frequency response from what I remember, I personnaly own the B215xl and I really like them, but I'm in France so I can't send them to Amirm.
  8. derbidrd

Announcement: ASR Will Be Measuring Speakers!

Hello amirm, there is a long thread in avsforum about how the behringer b215xl are a bargain for home theater use. Do you think you could measure them? https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1519940-behringer-eurolive-b215xl-15-2-way-l-r-mains.html?amp=1 Thank you for your work.
  9. derbidrd

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Yes, plus we can find hundred of pictures of the products you test just in one click in Google. Don't bother yourself with pictures, we are here for the specs! (sorry for my English).
  10. derbidrd

Review and Measurements of Pioneer VSX-LX504 AVR

I love AVR review, thank you for your work.
  11. derbidrd

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Why not but in this case why should it output only 0.5V in windows 10 ?
  12. derbidrd

So you feel my pain and my disappointment, but it's still better than what I used before, for 10€ I can't complain, I never listen loud music.
  13. derbidrd

I'm afraid it's not, i used Asio4All with Jriver and still got 0.5V. For those who wonder, even with the 0.5V output, this dongle still sounds subjectively better than my motherboard which uses Realtek AC887 with a pair of AKG K712PRO Headphones (sounds cleaner).
  14. derbidrd

I received my USB 3.0 adapter today. I measured a maximum output of 0.5V out of windows with my Model A2155, I'm a bit disappointed, does it mean that the hardware is not the same as the model amirm measured ? Now let's say I listen with the volume at 90/100, will it distord more than the 1V...
  15. derbidrd

As a real noob, i did use the ohmmeter setting on my multimer, thank you for your help. OK we will have to wait amirm answer to see if he has another model.
  16. derbidrd

Well, for a noob like me that was a lot of fun, i measured 52mv out of my galaxy S8 (I should receive USB adapter tomorrow so I'll test out of windows), and a resistance of 0.9ohms. Now I understand that we can root our phones and change the gain setting, but how can we reach 1V out of windows 10 ?
  17. derbidrd

Hi ! The apple usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter was also measured in xda forum by bjrmd and the output voltage on windows is 0.5V : Link to xda thread I have a MU7E2ZM/A Model A2155 usb-c adapter, without your specialized tools can i measure the output voltage (i ordered this usb 3.0 adapter and...
Top Bottom