Search results

1. D

AVR Power Consumption

The AVR amplifier segment is a downside of this AVR, I am now afraid my experience for the set up would be miserable compared to a multiple-speaker soundbar system (like the 9.1.2 Samsung Q910B, which is cheaper than the AVR alone.)
  2. D

AVR Power Consumption

I had the US model, I think 240W will be the max power consumption for the its amplifier ( the max show 240W for 6 Ohm 2-channel config). Is there a way to calculate how much power each speaker consumption; or something like with 240W power budget, how each speaker will push that budget? Now...
  3. D

AVR Power Consumption

I could not find the power rating on the back panel, I only find the number from zkelectronics. Besides, I could not find any document regarding the power consumption.
  4. D

AVR Power Consumption

The AVR model is Sony STR-AN1000; maybe I just paid Sony tax on this one
  5. D

AVR Power Consumption

I want to determine how much power my AVR can output with my speaker system. The AVR I use comes with 240W power supply, and it supports 7.2 set up with 6 Ohm or higher impedance speakers. My speaker setup will be 3.0.2: 2 L/R 8 Ohm 30W-100W RMS 89dB speakers, 1 center 6 Ohm 25W-100W RMS 89dB...
Top Bottom