Search results

1. MarkHH

RME experts - I need some help

How is the Matrix connected to your local file library? LAN or WLAN? If it is WLAN then welcome to the club: I encounter the same problems here, stuttering audio when playing HiRes files due to a stuttering WLAN.
  2. MarkHH

RME announces app control for RME Adi-2 series

RME‘s Matthias Carstens made an announcement yesterday that might be of interest for all RME Adi-2 DAC owners here at ASR: ADI-2 Series Remote – Public Pre-Release of macOS app Tbh I do not understand how the macOS app (or the iPad app that is about to be released later on) will connect with...
  3. MarkHH

Alternative to Roon....

i install manually using the stable releases ... and yes, $74,99 is a great bargain!
  4. MarkHH

Alternative to Roon....

Frankly I got no idea how Streaming will look like in 10 years time, neither do I know how long roon will exist … I wish them very well, though, they do a decent job.
  5. MarkHH

Alternative to Roon....

My Plex server runs on an Asustor NAS (Celeron N3050 based) and is still very busy with the sonic analysis. At a rate of approx 10 albums per hour it will take until autumn for me to use this feature ;) But besides that - for serving music Plex uses almost no ressources at all ... especially...
  6. MarkHH

Alternative to Roon....

A lover spurned or why I made the switch from roon to Plex ... I've been in love with roon for some years. Loved the look & feel, loved the way roon enriches my music with content & meta tags & cross linking and loved the way roon let me discover pearls hiding deep, deep down in my music...
Top Bottom