Search results

1. E

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Eki from the Eversolo team helped out. Now ok. Thanks Eversolo.
  2. E

@eversolo team, @mirror88: While the last firmware addressed a number of issues, it has also brought with it I think to be a new one (as I don't recall this being an issue before). Under Streaming > Qobuz > select an album or playlist, play the first song, and then hit arrow forward for the...
  3. E

I have updated to the latest firmware, and can confirm that it has fixed my song slider issue. Thanks Eversolo and @mirror88 !!
  4. E

My experience thus far has beven similar to your observation. I have posted an issue in the Eversolo site forum since June 27, and not much even as an acknowledgement has been made from Eversolo. No response. My issue is on the Song slider in the native app. In the native app both Tidal and...
  5. E

I have ordered an A6 regular version from a local dealer. Unfortunately there is no timeline for the Master version to compare the 2. ETA is end of June. Questions for those who already have their unit: 1. On user interface: Assuming you have more than 1 subscribed streaming service (say Tidal...
  6. E

Can the DMP-A6 run a loop? Say I use its built-in streamer, output it from coaxial, run it through to a DSP like miniDSP, send the coax output of the miniDSP back to the DMP-A6. Will that work so I could run digital processing? Thanks
Top Bottom