Search results

1. R

Bluetooth Module Cost In Speaker Factory Production of China

Bluetooth technology has completely changed the way we interact with electronic devices and is a fast and convenient means of playback. Now Bluetooth has become an indispensable function of speakers. The latest version of Bluetooth is 5.3, with a transmission speed of 48 Mbit/s and a maximum...
  2. R

Speaker Sound Quality: Crimping Is Better Than Soldering

Speaker Cable Connections : crimping is better than soldering There are generally two types of wiring for speakers: crimping and welding. There are many articles about this on the Internet, so I won’t repeat it here. Today we share the experimental conclusions of our engineering. Under the...
  3. R

Is The TWS Function of Portable Bluetooth Speakers Necessary?

TWS (True Wireless Stereo) mainly uses Bluetooth headsets, which is indeed a great improvement. But is it necessary for us to consider the TWS (True Wireless Stereo) function provided by some portable speakers, such as party speakers or PA speakers? TWS essentially allows you to connect two...
  4. R

What are the differences of PA Speaker: BOSE S1 Pro and AUSMAN AS-219?

I found the two speakers to be very similar both in style and function. Both are speaker manufacturers, one from BOSE in the US and the other from AUSMAN Audio in China. In terms of brand awareness, BOSE is world-renowned, while AUSMAN Audio is just a small speaker manufacturer,it means AUSMAN...
  5. R

How many types of speaker are there indeed?

There are many types of speakers on the market, because different classification methods have the same name, even if the same product is used. Here is a blog post that summarizes the current classification of speakers, there are 36 types in total. I don't think it's comprehensive, I don't think...
  6. R

Is this the floor standing speaker or karaoke speaker?

Can someone tell me what kind of speaker does the speaker in the picture belong to? I checked on google and amazon, some call it "party speaker", "2.0 DJ speaker system" or "karaoke speaker". But I think they are much bigger than party speakers and karaoke speakers? On the website of the...
Top Bottom