Search results

1. O

How should I upgrade?

I have beyerdynamic dt 900 pro x headphones. I didn't have the opportunity to try many headphones, but I really liked the IEM world. There is no unnecessary bass in the EM6L, the sound is quite sufficient for me. I wonder if he should get Hype 4?
  2. O

How should I upgrade?

I use SIMGOT EM6L and I am very satisfied. It is a great pleasure to listen to music with him. I can easily understand the location of the players while playing the game. I want to upgrade to a higher model. What do you recommend I buy? I have a budget of $400. I used Truthear Zero, but the...
  3. O

I need IEM advice

I'm already using headphones. I use Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X. Since I have difficulty using headphones in the summer and I sweat a lot, I only want to use IEM. Headphones are products that should not be purchased without trying them on, but unfortunately I do not have the chance to try and...
  4. O

I need IEM advice

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed answers. I want to buy a better product than Truthear Zero while the sales are still going on. I'll try the EQ settings, that seems reasonable. I ask you, can you recommend a really good IEM? When I do the audio tour test everything is fine. Maybe...
  5. O

I need IEM advice

Hello. I’ve been using trueear Zero (blue) for a week now, but it feels like it’s missing something. My goal is to play games and listen to music. I can hear my opponent’s voice to my left, but I can be heard behind my left or in front of my left. I don’t know if it’s related to the depth of the...
  6. O

podcast equipment support

Hi. My friend and I are planning to start recording podcasts together, but we can't agree on whether the quality difference between expensive and affordable microphones is really necessary. I suggest buying at least an RE20 or an SM7B, while my friend prefers microphones in the PodMic price...
Top Bottom