Search results

1. Yashiro_R

truthear hexa iem

Got the Hexas, sounds amazing with Topping DX1 (to such extent that I consciously want to not listen to music without DX1). I get the hype now, though my DT 770 80 Ohms (which I believe to be a outlier, as other models get a really bad rep.) still sounds just as great with minor tuning...
  2. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Got the Hexas, sounds amazing with Topping DX1 (to such extent that I consciously want to not listen to music without DX1). I get the hype now, though my DT 770 80 Ohms (which I believe to be a outlier, as other models get a really bad rep.) still sounds just as great with minor tuning...
  3. Yashiro_R

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

I got the Truthear Hexa & they sound amazing with these (High-Gain on 3' with 60-70% on Macbook). They are loud with just my phone but they are atleast 30% better with DX1.
  4. Yashiro_R

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

Just got mine couple hours ago, since then continuously enjoying music (which I didn't knew could sound this great, my M1 Air or Phone wasn't able to drive the 80 Ohm Beyers which many claim are easy to drive...not in my case). Just using a simple USB Adapter that came with Segate External HDD...
  5. Yashiro_R

Fiio Q11 vs Topping DX1 (For Beyer DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm)?

Guys I almost feel like it's a lie that DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm doesn't require a Amp/Dac, these sound amazing with a Amp. On M1 Air, they sounded Real ****** & I never knew what I was Missing, Thanks Gigachad. & Static for awesome suggestion!!! My Phones 24bit 192khz library finally is in use again &...
  6. Yashiro_R

May it's just placebo, after listening to such low volumes for such a long time, it feels such.
  7. Yashiro_R

Got the DX1 Today. Works great (though I feel it's still burning-in). With a simple USB-adapter, works great with m1 Air. Works great with Samsung M31 Phone (Which weren't supplying enough Power to Beyers, making them sound Dead, now they sound Great) Using Poweramp (which is great), but Tidal...
  8. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Ton Better after EQ (but EQ has it's limits).
  9. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

The Comfort is surely tempting, but isn't hexa more detailed & of better quality (tonality aside, which can slightly be interfered with eq).
  10. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Thanks for such a great reply! (I prefer/like my beyers after eq by oratory1990, which I think are according to Harman). I'll look into it.
  11. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! Only thing I want is to listen to music. My Beyers are great for Movies & I don't Game.
  12. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Can anyone help me with this graph?
  13. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

So Yeah, Thanks for the great Suggestion, I did a lot (like a lot, didn't knew how deep the rabbit hole can get you, got almost convinced that everything other than 64audio u12t is going to sound like shit...but that's obviously not true) of research. Looked at IEMS such as Wan'er SG, 7hz Zero...
  14. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

I definitely want something like a better/different experience than the beyers. Help me out?
  15. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Enlighten Me? Look Dude I'll completely be honest, I am new here & have no Idea. What'll you Recommend & Why? (Keeping in Mind I already own DT 770 Pro 80)?
  16. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Also, just a side question, how much improvement in sound quality (or how much increase in enjoyment will there be with something like HEXA) over DT 770s (which I am aware isn't that good to begin with?
  17. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

I checked Resolves Reviews of Both, leaning towards Hexa (Zero has Bass, but I care more about Treble & Mids...Hexa is said to be more detailed & resolute...I'm new in hobby...have no idea what that means though...sorry). Anything to change my mind?
  18. Yashiro_R

Best 100$ IEM? (Hexa??)

Looking for a sub 100$ IEM, I already own a DT770 Pro 80 Ohm (using with Oratory1990 EQ) Recommend me something that will complement my Beyers (& teach me what I'm missing). This will be my first IEM. Albums I Love: Close to Edge by Yes, Marquee Moon, Talking Heads, Bowie Radiohead, The Beatles...
  19. Yashiro_R

Thanks! will go with DX1, can I put just a simple usb c adapter on top of the given cable for m1 or will I need a different cable all together?
  20. Yashiro_R

Any Difference in sound between the two? I think AKM (& it's velvet thing) might have less noise than the Cirrus Logic chip. I was looking for Fiio Q11 as it can be used with my phone (which has around 150 Albums in flac 24 bit 96-192khz). Did you test it with M1 Air, Battery Drain?
Top Bottom