Search results

1. M

Phonostage - Sutherland 20/20 vs Manley Chinook - Am I Crazy? Other options?

Hey Guys - thanks for taking the time. Indeed, I left out some important information. The table is an RP6 and all the groovetracer upgrades, not that it matters. (Delrin platter, new sub platter, counterweight). It’s running with an ortofon black LVB (MM) It sounds much better to me than the...
  2. M

Phonostage - Sutherland 20/20 vs Manley Chinook - Am I Crazy? Other options?

I brought home a Sutherland 20/20 with LPS from a local shop because my Manley Chinook is experiencing some ground noise, and the Sutherland is well reviewed. The shop was willing to loan it to me for a few days to try out. I was fully expecting to love the Sutherland and drop the nearly 3k...
  3. M

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Sorry, I was unclear. I’m asking in practical terms, rather than “should I use a sub” terms. The steamer only has a stereo output. XLR and RCA don’t function simultaneously. I’d like to get signal to a stereo amp as well as to a sub. Essentially, I need to split signal to get audio both...
  4. M

At the risk of being obtuse, how would you (anyone) suggest utilizing a subwoofer with this, along with something like a hypex or purifi amplifier? Passive splitter? Active distribution amp?
  5. M

Mine still says delivery at the end of the month. I’ll let you know how it goes!
  6. M

I bought mine used from a local shop - otherwise, it would have been well beyond my range also.
  7. M

I’ve just ordered one if these on Amazon US - I’ve got a Matrix Element X, so I’m curious how it’ll stack up.
  8. M

I just got an email response that they should be available on amazon in 1-2 weeks.
Top Bottom