Search results

1. R

rode ai-1 Or the Audient ID4 MKii

thank you brother i will go for the audient
  2. R

thank you then i'will go for the audient thank you my freinds you did helped me a lot
  3. R

yes you are right the specs that i fund its from Bn&H and not from the meanifacter but what about the audient id4 MKii i found this in their website MAXIMUM LEVEL @ 30R:2.59V Peak, 1.827V RMS, 223mW MAXIMUM LEVEL @ 62R:4.18V Peak, 2.95V RMS, 280mW MAXIMUM LEVEL @ 600R:7.72V Peak, 5.46V RMS...
  4. R

so why they are saing in the spec that the roge output 24 mW into 32 Ohms 245 mW into 300 Ohms
  5. R

Hello guys i hope that you answer my question because now im really confused . in my last research i did find the rode ai-1 and in the specs i found this output power :24 mW into 32 Ohms 245 mW into 300 Ohms . (the manifacture dont show the output power in the website i go this messearement in...
  6. R

dac/amp fiio k5 pro ess or audio interface audient id4 mkii for my dt 770 250ohm

Hello brother and thank for reply and i hope that you answer my question because now im really confused . in my last research i did find the rode ai-1 and in the specs i found this 24 mW into 32 Ohms 245 mW into 300 Ohms . and for the audient id4 mkii i found this MAXIMUM LEVEL @ 30R:2.59V...
  7. R

dac/amp fiio k5 pro ess or audio interface audient id4 mkii for my dt 770 250ohm

Great my last question and sorry if im noob ahahah so if i go the audient i will get enough sound ? caus i dont want regret it
  8. R

Help! Hifiman he400se and Audient iD4 MKII USB-C

Hello im looking to buy fiio k5 pro ess or audient id mkii for my dt 770 pro 250ohm juts like you but im confusig can you please advice me while you have tested the fiio and i hope that you got the audient for a good clean advice ahahah so wich one should i get and why
  9. R

yeah i need it for music production and for studio monitors
  10. R

Hello guys i got my new beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm but know im confused about should i get audio interface or dac/amp . with my research i fund that i need to much output power to drive my dt 250 ohm , so the fiio k5 pro ess have a good output power . but why all producers dont buy the fiio...
Top Bottom