Search results

1. A

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

Between S.M.S.L. M300 S and SMSL D-6s Balanced, which one seems to be better. I am very noob in this space so just trying to gather perspectives.
  2. A

Desktop Speaker Recommendation

I need a DAC for better connectivity. However, even without DAC it's pretty much silent. The separation, the clarity, is beautiful. I haven't tried many to compare, but I am content with my purchase.
  3. A

I was eyeing the PM 100V2, it would have cost lesser than Kali, but I was very unsure. I searched for reviews whether text or youtube and found nothing. No reviews = going in blind
  4. A

I understand the Sonodyne pull, I too was on the fence while making my shortlist. However, they are hardly available in regular retail stores. It is already difficult to purchase without getting to audition, moreover, they hardly have reviews, without reviews it is like we are just going by the...
  5. A

DAC/AMP/Combo

Sorry, I have been away. @voodooless I shall check SNSL C1000, Toping E50 is highly rated. Thus, I checked on its prices and it was costing me around 240 USD with taxes. Ideally, I thought the speakers might be going into standby mode, however, was unsure. The power strip seems a relatively...
  6. A

passive speakers for desktop

Another great thing I found here was this https://comparesizes.com/ You can put in dimensions and see in your space which speaker fits and how. This helped me a lot as most speakers needed a lot of Depth that I could not provide.
  7. A

truthear hexa iem

I have Hexa, Ibass IT01, Dunu DN1000, 7HZ Salnotes, and some not-so-great pairs. Hexa sounds most fun and least fatiguing. I am planning to find a good copper wire as the wire is something that I am not a fan of. Hexa is very good with various genres of music. As for tonality, I find Dunu a...
  8. A

DAC/AMP/Combo

As rightly advised – by @Trouble Maker Why am I looking for a solution? I play music via my PC, rarely from my DAP/Phone. Most of the music that is with me is in various storage solutions. Mostly it is FLAC or Lossless, and some collection is from older CDs that I ripped. Beyond that, my...
  9. A

To finish off this saga. I bought myself Kali Lp6 V2. Now a new set of silly questions I shall ask somewhere else. Thank you, everyone. You guys are awesome.
  10. A

DAC/AMP/Combo

Hello All, I am totally an armchair music enthusiast. For most of my adult life, I used decent computer speakers, the last one that died on me was the Klipsch 2.1. Once they had died, I started searching for a better audio experience. After many conversations here, reading reviews, and...
  11. A

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Thanks for the suggestion. I shall read up more about this. I saw some devices termed as DAC+Amp, is it better to keep them separate?
  12. A

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

I am new to DAC/Interface world, just like Speakers is there is a list of recommended by budget DACs?
  13. A

M-Audio BX8 D3 Monitor Review

I know that the choices are subjective. I am looking for a powered near-field monitor that I could use for personal entertainment. The prices for a pair of M-Audio BX8 D3 and Kali Audio LP6 V2 for me are almost the same (Kali is 20$ costlier). Anyone who has heard both of them, would really help.
  14. A

passive speakers for desktop

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/active-speaker-recommendations-for-usa-by-sweetchaos.28269/ https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/passive-speaker-recommendations-for-usa-by-sweetchaos.28296/ This is a good place to start
  15. A

Does anyone have a good experience or guidance on M-Audio, Mackie, KRK or Presonus brands? , their availability seems to be a lot easier in the Indian Market.
  16. A

Edifier MR4 measurements (It's probably been upgraded.)

It's Pexels, a stock photo place. The one they used in Edifier and other places is plain stock photography.
  17. A

Edifier MR4 measurements (It's probably been upgraded.)

@Steve Dallas Just for fun I found the original image https://www.masteringthemix.com/blogs/learn/how-to-eq-guitar-keys-synths-and-leads-when-mixing
  18. A

Does Anyone Else Enjoy The Sound From Their Smartphone Speakers?

Gsmarena - does a lot of audio tests on phone's speakers, They aren't in too much depth but it gives a fair idea. https://www.gsmarena.com/gsmarena_lab_tests-review-751p7.php
  19. A

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

These have a strong buzz online, though tough to know whom to believe (99USD) Moukey M 20-3...
  20. A

Hello All Good People. So I ordered R1800BT Edifier. It got delivered on Monday. I played various tracks on it for the past two days. I watched a movie and also fidgeted with the Volume to ascertain coherence. The Speakers for their price are - Nice -. That's it. The mid-bass felt dominant...
Top Bottom