Search results

1. A

Audeze selection

Yeah I like my Sundaras and want to get the most pristine mids and highs with excellent bass as well. Weight is no issue, only clamp fortunately! Would the LCD 2 Classics be a move up?
  2. A

Audeze selection

Dan Clark’s are way too clampy for my liking, I’m autistic so lower clamp pressure is preferred. I also prefer open back for music and gaming. I have thought of Hifiman Arya Stealths, HE6se V2, etc. I’m fine with EQ so if the LCD X can be fixed with that and offer a top tier experience I’m...
  3. A

Audeze selection

Hey guys, simple question, with complex answers I’m sure. I’m considering the LCD 2 Classic or the LCD X. OR is it truly worth waiting to save up for the LCD 3? What are pros and cons to each? I’m fine buying open box gear or B stock so price isn’t too much of a deal breaker on comparing.
  4. A

Hifiman Sundara with EF400

Personally I hate IEMs and only use my AirPod Pros for work. I’m a strictly over the ear kinda guy, the rest annoy the HELL out of me.
  5. A

My brother in Christ. WOW! I did all the above and can say I love the difference. It's disgusting how much EQ can help a headphone... WOW!
  6. A

You are literally the best! Thanks!
  7. A

Are there any decent Sundara alternatives for my taste?

Well honestly Sundaras are among the most affordable planars so in your budget I don’t know anything else that is comparable. If you don’t want Hifiman and you believe that all 6 hundred series sounds the same, I’ll keep a look out on this thread to see what you get. Best of luck!
  8. A

Thanks I’ll take a look into those EQ’s and see what they do! APO seems pretty popular, I’ve no issue switching over if it means copy and paste lol.
  9. A

Are there any decent Sundara alternatives for my taste?

Have you considered the HD6xx? I’ve heard they compete with much more expensive cans, plus will be punchier bass than the HD600’s. I loved my 600’s but my Sundara’s are my favorite, probably just a personal taste difference. Oddly enough I’ll never go back to Sennheiser haha! BUT! If you do...
  10. A

Hey guys I’m not the biggest in the way of knowledge and terminology so bear with me, and any help is welcome. I started into Hifiman with the Sundara and a Fiio K5 Pro. I immediately fell in love even though I came from HD600s with an internal card. I felt the 600’s didn’t have the bass I...
Top Bottom