Search results

1. H

Pro Ject Phonobox gain too low?

Turntable is a Dual CS-503-1. I started off with a cheap $35 Fosi phono pre-amp and eventually switched to a Pro Ject Phonobox for about $100-$120. I couldn't tell a difference The gain is lower than when I stream from my WiiM Pro or other digital sources. I need to turn the volume up higher...
  2. H

Schiit Modi+ DAC Review

How does this compare to a Burr Brown DAC in an older Yamaha AVR?
  3. H

WiiM Pro Streamer

I cannot get it to Airplay. It asks for a password and their instructions on how to add it to the Home app don't work because you can't add a device asking for a password, and you can't disable asking for a password without a device. I can bluetooth, or stream from my phone's music, but can't...
  4. H

HDMI/ARC Soundbar Question

Yes it is a Samsung TV that has ARC. I totally agree. I'd never get one I have a Yamaha 5.1 surround receiver and quality speaker myself. She is just more form over function and doesn't want any wires on the wall. I appreciate your help.
  5. H

HDMI/ARC Soundbar Question

My friend has a wall mounted TV we cannot easily access the back. She wants to add a soundbar. The HDMI comes out of the TV below and into a Samsung HDMI device of some kind (photo below). It has one port labeled ARC. Without moving the TV, I see two potential solutions: 1. Get a Soundbar with...
Top Bottom