Search results

1. C

Torn between the 800s and the Arya stealth

I've have been listing to the HD800s them for three days now. Hands down the lightest of all the headphones I currently own. Also super comfortable. They sound more to my taste with the EQ settings recommended in ASR. 800S is way lighter then the Arya- I could wear this all day Arya - has...
  2. C

A Real Cure for Tinnitus

Same! Big regrets here. The good news though is I did not lose any hearing says the audiologist.
  3. C

Torn between the 800s and the Arya stealth

@jae Nice write-up! I've been burning through headphones recently in search of the "perfect" pair of open & closed backs. I owned the 6HDXX's for 3/4 four years and just sold them. I thought they had a great soundstage but I decided to part with them, in exchange for a pair of DCA Aeon Noire's...
  4. C

Headphones Advice

I finally got my S5Xs & can’t say I’m thrilled with them. I don’t think they’re all that comfortable & will try to return them (if possible as I purchased B stock) & go with a pair of DCAs. The ear pads are too small for my big ears. They’re definitely good studio headphones but I can’t wear...
  5. C

Headphones Advice

Just wondering what are your thoughts on these? I never received mine and Ollo send me a new pair. Nice of them to do that. They could have said sorry! FedEx said it was delivered not my problem anymore. The S5Xs are now on the way and hopefully arrive next week. While passing the time I got...
  6. C

Headphones Advice

I was supposed to get mine today. Unfortunately FedEx delivered them to the wrong house and I’ll have to file a claim
  7. C

Headphones Advice

Can you send me a link with your EQ profile for the HDXX? I downloaded Peace
  8. C

Headphones Advice

Oh there was not an option for that. I figured I'd order and extra pair for when these where down otherwise I'd have to pay for the shipping if I ordered at a later date.
  9. C

Headphones Advice

https://olloaudio.com/collections/spare-parts/products/replacement-ear-pads-s5x
  10. C

Headphones Advice

I did this with peace Eq and it worked great too boost the bass on the 6XX. However, I keep the 6XX at work and wanted to get a new pair for my house. Or maybe I'll bring the new Ollo's to the office if there super comfortable and I can wear them for 8+ hours a day. I wear headphones for most...
  11. C

Headphones Advice

I'm interested to hear. Care to elaborate? I was reading that the computer automatically up-samples/ and down-samples audio. And Audirvana makes sure the correct sample rate gets to the DAC. Side note, I'm getting a new pair of loud speakers tomorrow - the BMR towers by Philharmonic Audio. I'm...
  12. C

Headphones Advice

Thanks I'll check these out. I'm using a PC and audirvana studio, which has Qobuz integration for streaming. I'm not sure how PC Equalizer will interact with audirvana studio. But I'll check it out. Yes that's what I meant. As of now my short list has changed to: OLLO S5X OLLO S4K (a little...
  13. C

Headphones Advice

What EQ program would you recommend using? Thanks for sharing. I’ll check them out.
  14. C

Headphones Advice

Hi all, first post here. Any thoughts on the following would be appreciated. I currently own a pair of Sennheiser HDXX, a D50 and O2 amp. I bought them about four years ago and have been using them everyday at work. I wear them for 7-10 hours a day. So far the XX have held up great. They’ve...
Top Bottom