Search results

1. I

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

The load dependency has been indeed improved, but it seems to be no better than the 3E amplifier. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/3e-audio-tpa3255-260-2-29a-amplifier-review.50208/ However, the design of this amplifier is really ugly IMO. I can't understand why the...
  2. I

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

The issue is that the psu isn't stable and keeps tripping into protection mode after around 20 minutes. I've just uploaded a video to show this.
  3. I

Got my set today. I tested the psu and it really has a problem. The voltage drops
  4. I

This seems to confirm that the standard power supply of the A07 Max is indeed very poor, with its power being far from what they claim. It also corroborates the power supply test image uploaded by an amazon review, indicating that the power supply is significantly overrated.
  5. I

Wow, how come that poor channel imbalance? Faulty pot?
  6. I

Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono/stereo output

Right. I believe aiyima might have sent a sample to Amir for measurement. I'm waiting for it.
  7. I

This 36v 6a psu is commonly used on many aiyima's amps, like a07 pro and a08 pro. Did anyone find or hear about its defect before? According to Amir's measurement on a07 pro, its max power is around 100w per channel into 4 ohms. Seems lower than expected.
  8. I

Just came across an amazon review mentioning that the A07 max is utilizing a defective power supply. It's labeled 36v 6a but actually only delivers 36v 3a according to the testing.
  9. I

Schiit Skoll Balanced Phono Stage Review

Seems to be another amazing piece of gear from schiit. I do love its aesthetics and build.
  10. I

50v caps are not enough. I suspect it will shut down with protection like the a07 after just a moment when using a 48v psu.
  11. I

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Totally a copycat! I thought aiyima would follow fosi's example and develop a competitive product to challenge V3. However, it seems that they can only resort to copying. Perhaps they don't have their own research and development capabilities! They only know how to imitate others' designs and...
  12. I

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Can the BT20A Pro operate stably for extended periods when using a 48V power supply? I previously had an aiyima A07 which also employs a TPA3255 chip, and when powered by 48V ps and connected to my 4-ohm speaker to play music, it would automatically shut down after just few minutes. Eventually...
  13. I

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Also happy to see quality caps and inductors are integrated. This could make it more reliable than the A07 (which of mine spoilt within a month...)
  14. I

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro - Opinions and Comparisons

Looks great. It's so nice to see Fosi has created an amp to allow rolling the op-amps.
  15. I

Neohipo DA300 Amplifier Review. A Bluetooth Version of the Aiyima A07?

I saw a video on Youtube that reviewed the A07 recently. Aiyima seems to have replaced some internals, especially the capacitors. No more Nichicon capacitors but unknown ones that seem much cheaper.
  16. I

Aiyima A07 PRO

Having read various posts and review videos about the A07 Pro, I still find that I prefer the sound of the A07 non-Pro. Anyway, I found another mini amp that appears to be the Bluetooth version of the A07. According to a post I found, the measurements and internal components of this amp are...
Top Bottom