Search results

1. G

Digital Amplifier

I heard in a YT vid that a certain soundbar has digital amplifier? What is a digital amp and how is it possible to amplify a digital signal? This somehow sounds very strange to me :p
  2. G

Oratory1990 Focal Bathys EQ

Would the internal amp be able to handle the -5.5 pre gain?
  3. G

Thank you for your elaborate response I have a mac and use roon Would i apply the oratory eq directly to the roon and use it that way in dac mode? I mainly want to use the eq for when i use the laptop. For any other case I agree with you. No need to bother at all
  4. G

So should i add the eq and feed it through the usb cable directly?
  5. G

Hello, Oratory has a recommended eq for the focal bathys The preamp is set on -5.5db Would you apply that eq profile and use an external amp or do you use the bathys in dac mode and that is being handled by the internal amp? If you use the internal amp, can it handle the -5.5 or would it...
  6. G

Headphone recommendation

Whats your take on the bathys and airpodmax
  7. G

Headphone recommendation

They seem nice but there is no point if i have to have an external amp, i already have the sundaras for the home I prefer something portable and easy to use
  8. G

Headphone recommendation

Dont dc require a lot of power?
  9. G

Headphone recommendation

Do you know anywhere that they do europe delivery?
  10. G

Headphone recommendation

I would spend around the bathys price or lower I dont mind being wired or Bluetooth, I am open to suggestions
  11. G

Headphone recommendation

Hello guys, I have the sundaras plus e50/l50 stack for home and I would like to purchase something for the office/ cafe use. I hate iems… cant stand them being in my ears… So, ease of use, noise isolation/cancellation, comfort must be prioritized (and sound of course :p) Can you please...
Top Bottom