Search results

1. B

FS: Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini Purifi 2Ch Power Amp (EU)

Selling the above amplifier. Piano black. 8 months old, mint condition. Original packaging and receipt are available. It's an amazing piece of gear, which I am only selling as I changed to active speakers due to WAF. I am located in Germany and would be willing to ship to EU if feasible with...
  2. B

Wrap speakers in dampening material?

Hello there, the directivity of a speaker as we know is a big contributor to its overall sound. When treating a listening room, there seems to be a general consensus that it is preferable to minimize early reflections from front/side walls, because these reflections can be very colored in FR...
  3. B

Looking for science-based instructions on setting up audio systems

Hi, general consensus seems to be that not only speakers and electronics are important for good sound, but also the way you set them up in your room (and the room itself) plays a very important role if you want very good results. So I am trying to increase my knowledge regarding these topics...
  4. B

Desk speakers (active or passive) up to ~1500€

Hello everyone, I currently own a pair of Q Acoustics 3050 floorstanders which live next to my desk. This sounds good on my sofa, and even reasonably good sitting at the desk, but I still feel like there's no proper center image having such a 'flat' stereo triangle (rather like headphones). So...
Top Bottom