Search results

1. F

Do RCA cables matter ? if so, recommend one.

you must also drive a hyundai or similar.
  2. F

ifi ipower X

how did that work out for u?
  3. F

High-end headphones vs high-end speakers/monitors?

Go audition highend loudspeakers with ribbon tweeters (planar, ribbon, great AMT, not the cheapie AMT) and they're very clear.
  4. F

Parasound 2125 V.2 Amplifier Review

Tone controls is a night and day difference on my Parasound 2100 preamp. (I use Parasound 2125v2 amps).
  5. F

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

Here's my Youtube video of my new Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1 dac versus Denafrips Ares II 12th, used with the Denafrips Iris 12th (a DDC) via I2S. Love it, sounds even better (better vocalist, bigger soundstage, more 3D depth, clarity, I can hear new instruments). streaming source=Apple Music...
  6. F

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

I have the Eversolo DMP-A6 and the Parasound zpre3 preamp which improved the sound quality of the already good Eversolo's volume knob...
  7. F

I have the Eversolo DMP-A6 and the Parasound zpre3 preamp which improved the sound quality of the already good Eversolo's volume knob...
  8. F

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

I stream Apple Music (hires-lossless) so I bought the Eversolo DMP-A6 which has builtin native Apple Music. I bought the $850 Eversolo DMP-A6 from Amazon.
  9. F

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

I stream Apple Music (hires-lossless) so I bought the Eversolo DMP-A6 which has builtin native Apple Music. I bought the $850 Eversolo DMP-A6 from Amazon.
  10. F

Adding a streamer to my current setup.

11. F

5.1.4 In-Wall or Bookshelves? Design feedback request

I hooked up the newer Denafrips Iris 12th (a DDC) to my Denafrips Ares II 12th (a DAC) and OMG! 1. Significant sound quality improvement (bigger stage, vocals). 2. Streaming from my iPhone 12 Pro max, even with the songs downloaded to my iphone, is more stable (no more hiccuping or skipping to...
  12. F

Experiences of Air Motion Transformer (AMT)

Ideally I would get floorstanding speakers by GoldenEar Triton Reference or T66 or One.R, with the awesome AMT ribbon tweeters. I have a mixed setup (home theater 7.2.4) with an Arcam AVR5 receiver and a 150in 6x9 projector pulldown screen that's 11' wide x 6' high. Even movies sound better...
  13. F

Do you like AMT tweeters?

Ideally I would get floorstanding speakers by GoldenEar Triton Reference or T66 or One.R, with the awesome AMT ribbon tweeters. I have a mixed setup (home theater 7.2.4) with an Arcam AVR5 receiver and a 150in 6x9 projector pulldown screen that's 11' wide x 6' high. Even movies sound better...
  14. F

I liked my new pair of GoldenEar BRX speakers for music so I was curious if it would improve my old center channel speaker (like how the new BRX improved the L/R speakers for movies). Today I hooked up the BRX to the center channel...and wow. There were high notes missing with my old speaker...
  15. F

Congrats on the GoldenEar One.R. Big floor standing speakers would never fit in my guest bedroom/theater with my 150in 11' wide screen in a 12' wide room. I chose short bookshelf speakers because I needed them to rise above a desk and bed, yet be short so that the speakers don't block the...
  16. F

Which AV receiver Would you Recommend.

Yes, I have the newer Denafrips Ares II 12th since April going into my Arcam AVR5 (to control volume and mode direct/stereo with subwoofer) then out to Parasound 2125 amplifier --> GoldenEars BRX speakers (has AMT ribbon tweeters). I liked my new pair of GoldenEar BRX speakers for music so I...
  17. F

I have a mixed setup (home theater 7.2.4) with an Arcam AVR5 receiver and a 150in 6x9 projector pulldown screen that's 11' wide x 6' high. Even movies sound better with the GoldenEar BRX speakers with their AMT ribbon tweeter. I upgraded my front L and R speakers to the GoldenEar BRX (with...
  18. F

Experiences of Air Motion Transformer (AMT)

I was only looking for short bookshelf speakers around 12in tall, 1. GoldenEar BRX (with ribbon AMT tweeter). Wow, clear, live (especially phantom center vocalist, imaging, voice and cymbals), airy, I get goosebumps, and adding the subwoofers did not cover up the treble/vocalists, the biggest...
  19. F

the DACs are tangible, they create sound waves , and your ear shape/hair pickup the dancing air molecules
Top Bottom