Search results

1. NakEnthusiast51

What new Vinyl did you get? please post a picture

Grabbed this nice used vinyl album package, the 'Thorens 125th Anniversary', at the local thrift shop in MadCity ..... . Appears to come from the Acoustic Sounds folks, pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Eclectic assortment of tunes, sounds great ..... Cheers & Peace !!!
  2. NakEnthusiast51

What are we listening to right now..

Recent acquisition, the 'Thorens 125th Anniversary' album set (three 33 1/3 vinyls) . Smooth and celebratory of musicians of the past ..... "Thorens celebrates 125 years of business with the finest LP sampler ever assembled. The music was handpicked by Acoustic Sounds CEO Chad Kassem and...
  3. NakEnthusiast51

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Update: Good & Plenty Coffee - Water Quality Of course, the quality of water utilized to brew up superior coffees is quite important. I tend to used filtered water with minimal mineral content. Below is a bit of guidance, if you're looking to improve your brewed beverages : " For brewing...
  4. NakEnthusiast51

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Greetings, my first posting at the Audio Science Forums :)) A coffee aficionado mini-thread within an audio topics forum ...... Where am I, perhaps discovering a cyber nirvana ??? My coffee enjoyment is three or four 12 oz mugs early mornings, with a touch of cream to smooth out the light...
Top Bottom