Search results

1. P

ART USB Phono Plus Review

I used to recommend this, instead of the Precision Phono Pre for people just starting out, especially when it involves vinyl and this is just such a versitile unit. Still like it as a swisss army knife of an audio gear, which I don't think really exists in this form factor and price point apart...
  2. P

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

why? its used for firmware updates only. even older 802.11n operating at 2.4Ghz is way more than enough. same would go for ethernet, 100Mbps and even 10Mbps would be enough. im far more concerned about these potential attack vectors, that will eventually have security vulnerabilities, sooner or...
  3. P

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

I know this is a SU-8 topic but regarding the SH-8, tho specs on the paper are not even closed to THX 789 and Atom, amir mentioned, it has just enough power to run my DT880 600ohm headphones. On the max volume, it's doing a very good job, doesn't seem to lack power, loudest I could ever listen...
  4. P

Looking for advice on relatively inexpensive USB or Ethernet to S/PDIF solution

Why not do HDMI to spdif instead? plan to do that with my qnap nas
  5. P

Motherboard SPDIF vs Topping D10 (or other USB bridge) SPDIF?

there are many USB to S/PDIF device you could choose from but I tried looking for HDMI to S/PDIF and this SMSL SH-1 seems the offer best performance for the price. Any better suggestions, for HDMI to S/PDIF?
Top Bottom