Search results

1. L

"Expanding" 18i20 to drive HD600s—transport, amps vs DAC+amps, balanced implementations

Thanks so much for the informative replies, that clears things up wonderfully. Very glad I asked and was able to hear from some clearly knowledgeable folk. Elucidating!
  2. L

"Expanding" 18i20 to drive HD600s—transport, amps vs DAC+amps, balanced implementations

Thank you for the reply, I was under the impression that signal amplitude is influenced by headphone impedance and would yield variations in electrical response measured in dBr across a given frequency range e.g. non-flat, where "flat" would be ideal, or in other words, closest to the "true"...
  3. L

Hi guys, first post. As the thread title suggests, I'm exploring the sticky subject of headphone amplification "on top of" an existing audio interface. Hopefully someone can chime in or come up with a potential solution to my self-inflicted situation :p To provide context, I had been...
Top Bottom