Search results

1. F

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

So where is the newest update hiding? Nothing on EverSolo website about the newest 2. whatever update I believe mine is 1.80 but when I hit my button on updating it, it still says up to date on the screen.
  2. F

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Interesting unit, although much better than the 3 devices I have had from HiFi Rose, which all failed on the software end of things. I would rate this an excellent streamer and a so, so Dac.. I guess that will depend on what you compare it too.. I might feed this to my nicer Dac and call it a...
  3. F

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

The Serafino's look stunning especially with the lines through the wood, in person they are not only fantastic sounding but look like pieces of art. Highly subjective thread of course.. ;)
  4. F

Dynaudio Heritage Special

I like the look of the Heritage but do not like the wood finish on them, at the price they are asking I would rather see them in a Grey Oak or Mocca. Maybe some day, they did that with the Special 25 later and came out with a revision of them much later. Just a FYI anyone looking for a pair of...
  5. F

I've owned speakers by.....

This one is difficult, use to work at a store in College, not sure where to even start, still have the sickness... ;) e Polk Paradigm Magnepan SMG,1.7, 1.7i Dyanudio, So many I have lost count since 1993 (Still own Confidence C2 Platinum) Totem Martin Logan (ESL) Vista, etc.. B&W's (many) KEF...
  6. F

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

Snoopy, sounds like you have a direct connection, I haven't tried balanced outputs yet going to do that tomorrow. I just bought this unit more as a back up but going of my coax my higher end Dac is a tad problematic as I do not get the poppy sound when hooked through my Innous system. Is the...
  7. F

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

New to this forum, but been in the Audio realm for a very long time, the Cambridge Audio CXN v2 is very capable streamer and has a decent onboard Dac, but what bugged me about my unit, is I would get a popping sound when changing music, not sure what is causing this but it was unacceptable to...
Top Bottom