Search results

1. S

NAD C 298 Power Amplifier With Purifi Eigentakt Amplification

I had that once but it did not happen a second time. I really hope it will not happen again. If that is the case I will try changing sensing level. Mine also has some whining from the device but only if I am with my ear directly above the enclosure. I am a little bit bothered by that but I’m...
  2. S

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

I thought volume control in the digital domain is a bad idea but than I read that: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?attachments/whitepaper-roon-dsp-volume-measurements-pdf.131355/ As the M4 supports 32 bit I should be completely fine with Roon volume control. Thank you!
  3. S

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Hi, I have a hopefully quick question as stile relatively new to all the topics here. I would like to use the m4 for allowing a digital crossover and room correction via audiolense. My amplifier as well as my subwoofer has only RCA connections. As far as I read I would not be able to use the...
  4. S

How to future proof integrate a subwoofer into my stereo system?

Hi! I am already playing with REW and I am currently trying out Audiolense and Dirac. Buying an UMIK1 was one of the first things I did after joining this forum and doing a lot of reading. I forgot to mention that I am using digital sources only (NAS and Qobuz) so I would not need ADC and can...
  5. S

Hi! the KC62 was more because I like the small size. I will definitely going to audition it and thanks to your tip compare it to the KF92. The Mozarts and the NAIM were my first stereo buy. I do now know that they have a strange frequency response but EQing them with Audiolense gave me an...
  6. S

I just read in the KC62 manual that you can also use the high level speaker inputs to integrate it into the stereo system. I guess it would be a good solution as the volume could be matched without changing it on the DAC. But I would loose the ability to high pass my tower speakers. What do you...
  7. S

Hello everyone! I am currently using Roon --> a mini pc with Roon bridge --> Topping e50 --> Naim Nait 5i integrated amp --> Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers in my 20m2 (215 sq ft) room. I am currently looking into integrating a subwoofer. I have looked into the Kef KC62 or SVS SB3000...
  8. S

How did I grill my dongle?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my beginner question! That is very reassuring. So I will buy a decent dac from the top list here and try to get a replacement for the dongle
  9. S

How did I grill my dongle?

Hi I have such a how did I damage my equipment question. It is just a usb dongle dac but I want to learn so it does not happen to me again. I got some used naim nait 5i and Vienna acoustics Mozart speakers. To test them out with Roon I flashed a pi4 with RoPieee and from there via a USB A -> C...
  10. S

Snake Oil Department, Top This

chatGPT has an opinion as well
  11. S

Speaker recommendations to pair with a Bluesound Powernode N330?

I am using Focal Aria 906 and really happy with them. But I am sadly not very knowledgeable
Top Bottom