Search results

1. D

Audio interface that works with M1 Mac sleep

I have M1 Max and Focusrite 2i2 2nd gen. After waking up from sleep, the interface will not turn on most of the time and needs to be reconnected. I've been using a USB hub (not powered btw) to work this around. It's a notorious problem, but I hoped that it's just because the 2i2 is pretty old...
  2. D

Parametric EQ options with audio interface and monitors

I have a Focusrite 2i2 audio interface, and its speaker outputs are combined with headphones output in the system, as in most/all audio interfaces out there, I guess. I'm planning to buy some active near-field monitors, and I'd like to EQ speakers only (without affecting the headphones output)...
  3. D

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 analog inputs latency

Is there any delay/latency when using its analog inputs? Lyngdorf is a digital-only amplifier, which makes me wonder if there's really a way it can playback without latency with analog inputs as a source. Logically, it must go through extra conversions for it, unless there's some dedicated amp...
  4. D

Cambridge Audio Evo 75/150 questions

I'm considering buying Evo 75, but hesitating because of a lack of information. 1) Can it automatically switch from HDMI source to, for example Spotify, and back when the signal from the corresponding source is detected? (Similar to how BluOs devices work). Or will I need to switch sources...
Top Bottom