Search results

1. R

Search for active speakers

Not knowing your price point, I suggest that you listen to Dutch & Dutch 8C. They offer an in-home setup & demonstration so you can live with them for a bit to determine if they are right for you.
  2. R

Active speakers for HiFi/ home theater

You didn't state how much you'd like to spend. If they're within your range. I highly recommend the Dutch & Dutch 8c's. Check them out.
  3. R

New Beatles Song!

Meh. For all the work and creativity, this is an unmoving, uninspiring, unmusical song. Not worth the effort.
  4. R

Humming sound from my audio system

Too bad your hum is out of tune :)
  5. R

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

Perfect for the drizzling rain. Thanks.
  6. R

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Thanks for your clear experiential posting. It further confirms my faith in LM
  7. R

"... build quality and quirks from 'made in Italy' machines"? The Italian made La Marzocco machines are far and away the most common machines in coffee shops here in the USA. They select Italian LaMarzicco machines because they are extremely well built and reliable. I've had my GS3 for years...
  8. R

Hearing and hearing aid recommendations

I've tried Phonak and Widex. I prefer the Widex Moments by far. Good luck.
  9. R

Best 150 Albums of the 1960’s!

"The Best" based on what criteria? And what are the backgrounds of the selecting group? Seems like important, unaddressed questions
  10. R

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Mammillaria Cristata brain cactus
  11. R

Yes. Las Marzocco GS3. Having double boilers is very convenient for milk drinks
  12. R

Minor personal crisis, I need to sell most of my audio gear - how best to do it?

Whatever. There's just a lot of audio buyers there. That can help the op sell more quickly q
  13. R

Minor personal crisis, I need to sell most of my audio gear - how best to do it?

Unfortunately, I believe that Audiogon receives the most action for selling gear. But they have ridiculously high fees. My buddy Kurt at Echohifi.com runs an upfront shop. They can either sell your gear on consignment or buy it outright. If you connect with them, tell them Ken sent you. I have...
  14. R

Sumatra is certainly a pleasant, earthy, deep tasting bean. Oh yeah!
  15. R

I think of this as my investment that I will pass on to my heirs. It's long term. My quadrapalegic son can make espressos with it
  16. R

There's a reason most coffee shops use La Marzocco- reliable, consistent shots, built like a tank. If it's within your price range, I highly recommend the La Marzocco GS3
Top Bottom