Search results

1. J

Rotel RKB-8100 8 Channel Amplifier

RKB-D850 Sold. I do have one more RKB-8100 available
  2. J

RKB-8100 spoken for, while the RKB-D850 is available...pics below...$650 for the RKB-D850
  3. J

WTB/US: Used over ear headphones for $100 or so

I have a new pair of ESS Labs Headphones...ESS-800. I received them thru one of ESS Labs company Promotions while I bought a somewhat large order of new AMT Heil Air Motion Transformer tweeters. Still in box...confirmed working. Oddly, there is very little info on these headphones on...
  4. J

Multichannel Amp still available... Also have a very clean RKB-D850...with Digital inputs...for sale, along with the listed RKB-8100 amp.
  5. J

Hypex NC400 - DIY Mods

Sorry to add to this craziness, but I find it odd that you quote and appreciate the vast knowledge Bruno Putzeys and Douglas Self. If Bruno and Mr. Self had told you that this special Directional Fuse is nonsense, would you then believe what you are being told here? I bet they would agree. I...
  6. J

DIY Subwoofers

Buy a pair of matching blown subs - gut the electronics and just wire the woofers to the binding posts, making them passive, and drive them with an external amp...like the Crown XLS series that have an onboard active low pass crossover. I have a pair of Martin Logan Dynamo subs that had blown...
  7. J

Magnepan LRS Speaker Review

Willem - I have the 2805 also - what slope & function (LR, Butterworth, etc) did you use? Playing with my Marchand XM44 Crossover and ,making a few 80hz HP/LP Frequency modules...
  8. J

Yes. Still available.
  9. J

Still available... Willing to part out unit too - Eight Individual Hypex UCD250LP modules available if needed...
  10. J

Yes, all channels working...no issues.
  11. J

Bumpers...still have it...
  12. J

OK, Reset here. I, for one, am not bashing Magnepans. They are excellent speakers. All I am saying is these results do not surprise me, as the LRS is on the lower tier of their offerings. If anyone is totally content with their LRS, great! But this less than expected LRS review SHOULD NOT...
  13. J

I read that recommended smoothing is VAR...I never use anything higher than 1:6 as (I beleive) it sugarcoats the results... From Gerhard Westphalen regarding smoothing: At the most basic level I look at the frequency response graphs to get a general idea of how a system is behaving. In this...
  14. J

Those buttons are tuning buttons....they should be relatively close in location on all maggies... some have more than one You obviously used REW for Room Correction. Room Correction can make any speaker "fit better" in any room. Put up a raw graph without Room Correction and it will look a fair...
  15. J

I have always like Maggies for what they do well...but i would not trash all maggies due to the LRS review... I much prefer Electrostatics and Planar speakers over conventional types... I have owned just about all the maggies...MMG, MMGW, SMG, MG1.4, MG2.5r, MG2.7, MG-IIIa, MG3.3r, MG3.5r...
  16. J

Eight channels of Hypex UCD250LP.
  17. J

REL Acoustics T-7i Subwoofer

Sold a while ago...sorry
  18. J

ICEPower 200ASC Stereo amplifier in Ghent Audio Case

For Sale: ICEPower 200ASC Stereo amplifier in Ghent Audio Case. Works perfect. Balanced input only. Need XLR - Balanced to Single Ended Adapters for Standard RCA inputs. Great sounding Stereo Amplifier. Just no longer need it. $325 + Shipping, or pick up in West sub of Chicago.
  19. J

For Sale: Rotel RKB-8100 Amp. Eight Channels of Hypex amplification. Works great. Pick up in West Sub of Chicago or ship at buyers expense. $650 + Ship...
Top Bottom