Search results

1. Garlic

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

Hello, I was asking a rather simple and specific question not an opinion on Ncore, subs or the "quality" of the lyngdorf DAC... Not asking for "advice" on what to buy or sell either... Why post a reply if you dont have an answer to the question ? After all, this thread is called "Lyngdorf...
  2. Garlic

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a TDAI-1120 and what a great product ! I have it setup as a pre-amp to drive a pair of NCore monoblocks (Audiophonics). I'm curious as to what value i should input into the "Level (dB)" dialog box in the Setup Analog Output tab on the settings. The specs...
  3. Garlic

JBL L82 Classic: Spinorama and Measurements

thanks for the answer ! Unfortunately for me, no choice , they have to go in the bookshelf, WAF and all that ;) What amp are you using to drive them ? Is 2x180W (boxem 4215 / NAD C298 or similar) sufficient ? I like to listen loud, wondering if going dual mono is worth it...
  4. Garlic

IOM Mono Class D Amplifiers

VU meters are a 250€ premium vs same model with no VU... so 500€ for a stero pair. Thats a grand total of 2400€ for complete system... which looks cool as hell, even my wife loves the look :cool: But for that kind of money i'd feel better having reviews or actual feedback from customers...
  5. Garlic

NAD M23 VS NCore500 A/B test

I wonder as well... As more amp manufacturers use the same modules in their products, and all have similar scores in scientific SINAD tests, how does one make a choice ? Like comparing NAD 298 vs Boxem 4215, same amps right ? 500€ price difference but NAD has XLR and RCA, and trigger input. Is...
  6. Garlic

NAD M23 VS NCore500 A/B test

What amp "brand" / "model" is your ncore 500 ? The M23 is a pretty pricey amp, so it better sound good ;)
  7. Garlic

JBL L82 Classic: Spinorama and Measurements

Hello, Would installing them horizontally make a big "sound" difference ? anyone try it ? I'm about to order them and wondering how i will install them in my bookshelf... ideally horizontally for space purposes... thanks !
  8. Garlic

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

hello, What is the dept total depth including the binding posts and with XLR cable plugged in ? I'm quite interested in this model but have a size (depth) limit on my bookshelf (33,5 cm) any known issues with using a RCA source and therfore a RCA to XLR cable ? I'll be using a NAD C700 as my...
  9. Garlic

yeah but the meters look so cool :cool:
  10. Garlic

What's to test ? dunno... build quality, heat dissipation, power supply, etc Seems like there are hundreds of tests / reviews / discussions of different brands using the same "chips" on this forum... And maybe they did something wrong, hence my question since this product is not reviewed...
  11. Garlic

Hello, Has anyone here bought or tested the IOM Classic Premium mono amp or another recent product from that company ? https://internetofmusic.nl/product/iom-classic-premium-mono/ I read the review AmirM did of one of their earlier (2019) products but not much info about newer products...
Top Bottom