Search results

1. Doggie

Topping D10s strange and scary DSD static onset issue

I had considered this, but my main concern was retaining full usb 2.0 speeds, which I understand must be maintained for DACs to use high sample rate audio? Are there any cheap hubs capable of that while also providing proper isolation? I looked into a few USB decrappifier things the other day...
  2. Doggie

Thanks, and apologies for the late reply. I followed your guide and in the process found I had gotten versions of plugins a little mixed up. I am now using the ASIO+DSD output plugin instead of the older ASIO one, and uninstalling any unused components. I also enabled "restart driver on PCM/DSD...
  3. Doggie

Thank you, this is the ASIO out plugin I'm currently using though. I've noticed there is also a foo_out_asio_dsd plugin, is this the same plugin or a depreciated method? As I mentioned, this problem happens even when DSD Transcoder is being used to enforce that for example, DSD64 is being output...
  4. Doggie

Official Topping ASIO driver. Same happens using DSD Transcoder output using both native and DoP. Exclusive mode (WASAPI) simply does not output DSD to my D10s. Not sure if this is expected behaviour or not. Here's a picture of my ASIO page. Presence of the JRiver driver is definitely not at...
  5. Doggie

Hello all, proud owner of a new Topping L30 + D10s stack. Many thanks to everyone on this forum who test these units and helped me make an informed decision. I've been having a very concerning problem with my D10s that has seemingly just started related to DSD playback. On any DSD sample rate...
Top Bottom