Search results

1. M

Recommendation for AMP after Klipsch RP-5000f

+1 ;) I find A LOT of models in the used market, just to pick one
  2. M

Indeed an AVR is my first and easiest choice. It is my first system, and an AVR would be easiest solution to handle. Probably already a big improvement for me The Sony STR-DN1080 has everything I need and many are talking good about it in the forum (despite no direct review). Good priced used...
  3. M

I will take a look (I guess I need to study and understand real implications of those data). I see the review regards the newer Premiere II line, but I guess difference is not significant for my purpose
  4. M

Here the link: https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044125891-Choosing-the-Right-Receiver-Amplifier scam for unexperienced buyers? Or I should really stay at a minimum of 70/80 watt, even if wont be using all that much power? I do not understand which point I am missing
  5. M

Thanks for the advice I am actually more confused now tho :) According to the calculator, even a 20W amp would be enough to have something 100dB. Then why Klipsch is suggesting not to go below 80W for those speakers? On the budget, I see it now. I was basically putting it on same level of cost...
  6. M

Hi everyone. First time poster here! I recently got a pair of RP-5000f (rated 100W RMS 8ohm, 96dB sensitivity) and I am looking for building the rest of the system (budget around 300€) As source, I have: turntable stream via BT/Airplay TV (ARC/eARC or Toslink) Computer (USB/Toslink, worst...
Top Bottom