Search results

1. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Share a screenshot of your embedded settings. Can also ask Jussi on Roon HQplayer embedded forums. Already we have version 4.6.0 of NAA, can download and etcher the new image: Here
  2. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Thanks for helping explain @bogi !
  3. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

HQPlayer will perform the conversion for you to whatever is optimal for the DAC in question. It has lots of features and configuration options that will enhance your DAC performance. For Example, I have Holo Spring 3 running optimal configuration for an RDR ladder system and a DAC-60 with ESS...
  4. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Amazing! Enjoy the music
  5. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Can definitely try and compare. HQplayer has a 30 min free play on the trial version. I haven’t use foobar to give A\B test judgment
  6. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

It’s actually the version 4.50 and also compatible with Holo Red. I was actually one of the first that Jussi help to get Accuphase DAC-60 working. You can see all discussion on Roon HQplayer forum. I know about Melco’s support, I reached on them to share about their DSD to help make the NAA...
  7. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Sure ! It’s one of best kept secrets of HQplayer! Buy a Pi 4 (2 GB Ram also ok) CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Extreme Kit - 128GB Edition (4GB RAM) https://a.co/d/itbc7Jh Download NAA Pi 4 image https://www.signalyst.eu/bins/naa/images/naa-450-raspberrypi4-holored.7z Unzip image and use etcher to...
  8. Moises

Room Measurement Tutorial for Dummies Part 2

Many thanks, but it’s a broken link
  9. Moises

Room Measurement Tutorial for Dummies Part 2

Hi everyone! Just sharing my measurements, I made a smoother curve to start. I’m newbie on this matter. PEQ are loaded on HQplayer.
  10. Moises

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Many thanks for the review! For the update is Roon Ready now! I’m ordering one ☝ to feed my DAC on coaxial using Airplay for Apple TV only!
  11. Moises

Introduction to Audio Science Review YouTube Channel

Love the intro! BTW! Love bananas too!
  12. Moises

What are we listening to right now..

Great for starting the weekend
  13. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

I’m a HQplayer big fan as well! I used and App called HouseCurve to do room correction and it was quite fun and easier and cheaper than Audiolense <yes of course not as good>. I just export values into parametric equalizer on HQplayer and that’s it. I’m currently using 2 audio Zones as...
  14. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

Hi, here the reply from the developer: It has XML-over-TCP control API. You can find client-side reference implementation along with the hqp-control2 source code at the end of the page here: https://www.signalyst.com/custom.html For simple things, one can just call hqp-control2 utility which...
  15. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

I suggest to ask on HQplayer roon forum, Jussi the developer replies there for such specialized questions
  16. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

I use HQplayer Desktops, there’s and embedded version for Unix (Unbuntu I think) what’s the purpose?
  17. Moises

HQplayer - do I need it?

I get fast reply and great support from Jussi himself
  18. Moises

Accuphase e470

Same here! Works great
Top Bottom