Search results

1. M

Wiim Pro or Wiim Mini+Dac

I only push the lowest level by 6 db. Any further adjustments are all lowered.
  2. M

So what ... it still sounds a lot better than without it.
  3. M

Agreed .I correct for the room using the EQ as my DAC does not allow for it.
  4. M

If the EQ improves the sound over not being able, for one reason or another, to physically correct the room, why would you not use it unless it's just for the sake of having bit perfect. To me that's no longer about enjoying the music which I thought was having a nice audio system was all about.
  5. M

Generally speaking, I think most people can only do so much physically correcting a room and/or repositioning speakers ect., unless of course it does not negatively affect others in your household, and one has the funds to do it. The equalizer provides a fantastic opportunity for room correction...
  6. M

I recently upgraded from the Mini to the Pro. To me the Pro and the Mini sounded equally good. I stream Amazon Music UHD over WiFi with optical out to my DAC. WiFi was chosen to isolate the Pro from possible electrical interference through ethernet. I also use a 3' glass fiber optical cable for...
  7. M

Just to confirm, are you receiving Qobuz through a wifi connection to the Mini with the Mini itself being controlled through an app on the phone? Also, what is the bit rate being sent to your dac through both the Matrix and the Mini?
  8. M

I should have also asked how the music source connects with each device ... accidentally pushed send to early
  9. M

1 Out of curiosity, what are you using as a music source for both the Matrix, and the Mini?
  10. M

Curious as to what are you basing this comment on?
Top Bottom