Search results

1. A

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

What are high-level inputs/outputs?
  2. A

Best value advice: DAC + amplifier or Integrated amplifier (RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Neurochrome modulus 286) Vs Rotel RA-1592MKII

It's ok, I'll ask the manufacturer the same question "Why is the Hypex NC252MP (250W) so much cheaper than the Neurochrome-Modulus 286, even with currency conversion? Is the quality a little lower or a lot?" and I think I should get an answer that I will post here. There should be a lot of...
  3. A

Best value advice: DAC + amplifier or Integrated amplifier (RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Neurochrome modulus 286) Vs Rotel RA-1592MKII

There is some information on this forum which I cannot understand well enough unfortunately: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?search/40785329/&q=Neurochrome&o=relevance
  4. A

Yes go to this page, scroll down and click on "Specifications" https://neurochrome.com/products/modulus-286
  5. A

This one https://neurochrome.com/collections/fully-assembled/products/stereo-modulus-286
  6. A

Why is the Hypex NC252MP (250W) so much cheaper than the Neurochrome-Modulus 286, even with currency conversion? Is the quality a little lower or a lot?
  7. A

How important is it to go class D? Is it just to save energy? Do you have recommendations for a powerful endgame amp class D? No ChiFi please, I want to enjoy my products in working condition for at least several years?
  8. A

Hi guys, As the title indicates, I am wondering what is the best deal for me. I can buy the RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Neurochrome modulus 286 for about $4200 (CA) or I can buy the Rotel RA-1592MKII for about $3K. I have no idea how the RME DAC + Neurochrome amplifier will sound but I have listened to...
  9. A

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

Is it possible to use this amp for a 2.1 system?
  10. A

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

You perfectly answered my questions, thank you very much!
  11. A

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Do you mean that this DAC is also a pre amp and can be connected to any amplifier? Did I understand correctly? Any recommendations of power amplifiers (around 100W) to pair up with this ADI-2 DAC fs?
  12. A

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Would this amp pair up well with a RME ADI-2 DAC FS https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rme-adi-2-fs-version-2-dac-and-headphone-amp-review.13379/ or do I also need a pre-amp?
  13. A

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Would this DAC pair up well with an amplifier for medium sized tower speakers (Lumina V)?
  14. A

Sonus Faber?

Is there a decent integrated amp that would be half the price of the Michi X5 but still pair nicely with the Lumina V?
  15. A

Anthem MRX1120 Home Theater AVR Review

Is there no AVR with an amazing DAC, low level of noise and distortion, or is it just that you didn't get one to test?
  16. A

Buckeye 6 Channel Amplifier Review

Can you help me decide between the Buckeye Hypex NC252MP and the Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A amplifier, 3-channels? I want an end-game amplifier with tons of power for the most demanding end-game (high-end but not ultra high-end) tower speakers. My budget is $1800.
Top Bottom