Search results

1. M

I Have a Very Important Question. (Adam Audio Speakers)

does anyone know these speakers? is it used for mix mastering?
  2. M

I can fix it with the Sonarworks program. Yes, I decided and took it without listening. But the price was affordable, so I wanted to take the opportunity. How can we comment from this graph if it is not perfect? Will you be able to give me a detailed explanation?
  3. M

I bought 5 new high end speakers in my studio. 2 pcs (Adam Audio Hm1) 3 pcs (Adam Audio Hm3) I have a question I want to ask. I have a Mixing and Mastering Studio, and if I feed these speakers with a quality amplifier in the Studio, it will give me the right sound, and what do you think about...
  4. M

I want to Buy a Pair of Speakers, Help.

Ks digital is not a very well-known company. but it sounds great because I listened to it. Actually, I really want KS Digital, but I'm also undecided about pmc. In fact, iloud ik multimedia needs to listen to the mtm it has just released, and we need to look at its measurements. this is a really...
  5. M

I'm looking at the prices right now, and they are much more expensive than all the speakers I recommend, and I don't have that much money, unfortunately, I have a maximum limit of 5000 or 6000 euros pair. I'm just waiting for suggestions from the above.
  6. M

Have you ever listened to a Genelec 8260 or Neumann KH420? No, I definitely didn't listen. But I'm a little biased because I've seen it in very few studios, it doesn't seem to be preferred very much.
  7. M

Which models of Neumann and genelec do you recommend ?
  8. M

(The name given to the listening systems to be referenced) Reference monitor or reference speaker. (Same)
  9. M

I don't really like the monitors. I don't think they give enough satiety.
  10. M

Hello friends, I have been using jbl lsr308, adam audio s1x, mackie mr 524 in our own studio for a long time. But now I want to move to a better and perfect system. I have received so many suggestions by ear that I am really undecided and I am waiting for an honest answer from you. Which of the...
Top Bottom