Search results

1. Narnian

Arcam SA20 versus Cambridge CXA81

I am currently testing the Cambridge CXA81 with my Revel M105 speakers and have fallen in love with the sound. However I hate the ergonomics (the display is useless, the remote poor, etc) and it is enough to give me an ongoing annoyance. After looking at the Arcam it resolves most of the issues...
  2. Narnian

Recommended Low Cost DACs

Now that I have made the decision to keep the WIIM and the Marantz NR1200 receiver I would like to see if an external DAC can make a difference. There a few things I would like: 1. Balanced outputs for future proofing if I ever decide to ditch the receiver and connect it directly to a power...
  3. Narnian

*SOLD* - Sonos Amp for Sale

I will be selling my Sonos Amp (4 years old but current version, 125 watts x 2 into 8 ohms) for $400 plus shipping (estimated $25). Message me if interested. Purchased from Crutchfiield. Crutchfield Listing for Sonos Amp Added photos below. I have been an eBay member since 1998 as “Narnian”...
  4. Narnian

OSD Nero Series Amplifiers

Just tripped over the OSD Nero amps and they look like a cross between the Outlaw and Emotiva BASX amplifiers. Anybody have any experience with them as to whetner they are any good?
  5. Narnian

NAS Interfaces - Any Good Ones Out There?

I finally broke down and bought a Wiim that is on the way (Prefer wired connections for core systems). I hated the HEOS interface on the phone and TV after and was spoiled using Sonos the last several years, especially on my NAS where “primitive” would be a compliment for HEOS. Currently I am...
Top Bottom