Search results

1. D

Phono (tube) pre amp with tone controls to fix bass problem?

Hi all, My journey in short: stated out with avr 5.1, upgraded the system with an atoll in200 for 2 channel listing (streaming via my avr) and lately bought a turntable. (speakers were q acoustics > monitor audio silver and latest upgrade Arendal 1723 s towers, such a big step just LOVE them)...
  2. D

Dirac live vs Dirac Bass control

Hi all, I have a question on the standard dirac live vs bass control. I have 5.1.4 set up. If I would run a standard version of dirac live, will it also EQ my single subwoofer for the main listening position? Is that the difference? Bass control will make sure you have good bass across...
  3. D

Technical bi amping question? Does it increase the power allocated to the lows?

Hi all, I recently bought a pair of Monitor Audio silver 300 7g speakers and have the following set up to drive them. I use a marantz sr6008 as a pre and a 5 channel 85 Watts rms parasound (hca-855a) to amp my 5.1 system. The old 6g series needed some more power to drive them, which reviewer...
  4. D

Dolby atmos front height or reflection speakers?

Hi all, I want to add .2 to my 5.1. Cant mount speaker on or in ceiling. So choice is front heights directly above the LCR just below the ceiling (ceiling are 2.6 meter, they will be about 30 cm below) or reflection speakers...mlp is 3.85 meters away from the front stage. Anybody have...
Top Bottom